Tarot reading is a huge part of my life, and I do believe they serve as both guidance and as caution more than prediction. Tarot card works on energy. The most beautiful thing what I like about mystical energy or divination is that whether you go for a tarot reading or astrology, psychic reading, palmistry, or any other tools it all will indicate in same direction. So, as per my knowledge and experience, Astrology and Tarot both are accurate but they deal with your queries in different manner.
The main difference between Tarot card and astrology is as follows:
- Astrology involves the central principle of mapping the natal chart of an individual with the planets along with planetary conjunctions and planetary aspects. Tarot cards are a form of divination, which literally means working with the divine, or your higher self, which is the ultimate purpose of Tarot cards
- Astrologer understands the positions of the planets and gives Astrological Consulting whereas the Tarot reader understands each card based on the question and gives Tarot reading.
- Astrology uses your detail such as date of birth, time of birth, and location of birth to interpret the future. However, Tarot Reader gives predictions and guidance on the basis of Tarot Deck which contains 78 cards with its own intuitive figure and story.
- Astrology is really vast and complicated as it is calculable and very closely related to mathematics such that we need exact birth time, thus time error can change entire predictions. Whereas in the Tarot we don’t need much information as the Full Name of the person is more than enough.
- Astrology has no relation to your subconscious mind. However, it can give you an idea to choose a proper path of life. On the other hand, Tarot relates to your subconscious mind and helps you in making the right choices and solutions to one’s problems.
- Additionally, in case of Tarot card reading, you can simply start the session, analyze the card and communicate quickly and easily but Tarot needs really good intuition and meditation so that the reader picks up the energy from cards and messages from the divine, in order to answer the questions of the person. However, Astrology does take a lot of time, as we have to go through birth charts, divisional charts, dasha, degree, ashtavarga table etc. It’s more about set rules and logic.
- Certain questions such as “What the other person thinks/ feels about me”, these sorts of questions can be easily answered in the Tarot but difficult to get answers from astrology.
By CHAITALI BHURA